- Innovation Expert
- Inventor of 20 Sports and Fitness Patents
- Led Research for Innovation in Nike Brand
Former Nike Game Changer Dr. Erez Morag is the CEO and Founder of Acceler8 Performance Ltd, focusing on high-speed decision-making. Dr. Morag speaks widely around the world, inspiring business leaders, engineers, entrepreneurs, and students to use sport science principles to enhance their businesses. His keynote speaking engagements have included the High tech sector (Intel, Oracle, ... VIEW MORE
Innovation and Speed: from foot speed to speed of thoughts
Just as athletes in the world of sport have become faster and more competitive, so has the world of business. Dr. Morag ... View More
Innovate to Elevate: Sports-inspired strategies for career and corporate success
There are many similarities between world-class athletes and top business executives. They are competitive, they are ... View More
Play Bigger Than Your Size
This talk is inspired by great athletes that play bigger than their size, such as Carles Puyol and Troy Palamalu, among ... View More
Bridging the Gap between Product and Brand Innovation
In today’s market, developing a hot new product is not always enough to excite consumers. In his talk, Erez demonstrates ... View More
- The lecture was very dynamic and left me excited and full with new insights on the Importance and the benefits that the execution of innovation processes bring to organizations, and feeling it is incremental in achieving higher goals.
- Assaf Binstock - CEO Adkit
- Erez delivered a dynamic speech, full of realistic examples and relevant experiences that linked with the messages we wanted to deliver to our teams. . . . We highly recommend him as an expert on customer-centric innovation and marketing excellence.
- Craig Skelton - Abbvie
- Your presentations provided a rare insight into the way global sports brands approach innovation, product development & marketing. Your themes and content had something for everyone . . .
- Craig HIll - Australian Sports Technologies Network